1. The Blog Hop will occur on the 25th of each month.
2. There is a signup in the group’s Database under Christmas All Year Long. I have set it up to include your Name, Email address, and Blog address. Please go in and add this info to the database.
3. I have set up an email group in my Outlook to connect with all the participants. By the 20th of each month, I would like everyone to let me know if they are participating or not so we don't send people to a nonparticipating blog. I will send a reminder on the 20th of each month.
4. I have set it up so we will be connected in a circle, so people can just hop from blog to blog without too much trouble. I will send an email to the group on the 22nd with the order and the blog addresses based on the response I receive of who will be participating that month. This means you will only need to link one participant in your post which should help save time. When you receive the list, just choose the person directly below you to link in your post.
5. Please provide a link to the Magnolia-licious group and/or a link to the store. Deb and Diana do so much for us, it is a nice way to help give back and lead people in their direction. The address for the yahoo group is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MAGNOLIA-licious/ and the link for the store is http://www.magnoliastamps.us/store2/ . We require you link to one or the other. It I only fair to give credit to Magnolia-licious for offering this opportunity.
6. As this is a Magnolia-licious group, please do not advertise for another store on this blog hop. If you are not comfortable with this request, I respectfully request that you do not participate.
7. Please include the following information in your post…
a. That this is a Magnolia-licious group blog hop.
b. The name and link to the person after you.
c. Any details you can give about your card, stamp used, paper used, etc.
d. Where to start the blog hop in case anyone is lost (i.e. http://magnolia-liciouschristmasallyearlong.blogspot.com/ )
e. A link to the Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group and/or Magnolia-licious store.
8. And finally, if you wish to participate, please follow through. If we are missing one person, it really messes up the hop.
Please send responses and questions for the Christmas All Year Long group directly to me – email@example.com- to help cut down the mail to all in the Magnolia-licious yahoo group.